If there’s one person in media and business who is truly a household name, it’s Oprah Winfrey. Called by some the “Queen of All Media,” through hard work and perseverance, Oprah left behind the poverty of her youth to become a billionaire and one of the most influential people in the world.
Consider these powerful words that can lead you to success:
1. “The reason I’ve been able to be so financially successful is my focus has never, ever for one minute been money.”
2. “You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job and not be paid for it.”
3. “The big secret in life is that there is no big secret. Whatever your goal, you can get there if you’re willing to work.”
4. “With every experience, you alone are painting your own canvas, thought by thought, choice by choice.”
5. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.”
6. “Every time you state what you want or believe, you’re the first to hear it. It’s a message to both you and others about what you think is possible. Don’t put a ceiling on yourself.”
7. “The key to realizing a dream is to focus not on success but on significance–and then even the small steps and little victories along your path will take on greater meaning.”
8. “Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe.”
9. “Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.”
10. “If you don’t know what your passion is, realize that one reason for your existence on earth is to find it.”
Which of them is your favourite and why?
Remember to follow me on Instagram and Twitter (@Oruaze) as well as subscribe on my youtube channel to learn more about law, business and life.
– Moses Oruaze Dickson