Yesterday, I wrote an article inspired by the famous Martin Luther King Jnr.’s quote “ “Injustice anywhere is threat to Justice anywhere” and have decided to compile 10 of his quotes to inspire us to take responsibility for our lives, future and that of others.
If you missed the article, you can read it here
Here are the to 10 of my favourite Martin Luther King quotes:
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
- If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.
- “Shallow understanding from people of good will is more frustrating than absolute misunderstanding from people of ill will.”
- “Whatever your life’s work is, do it well. A man should do his job so well that the living, the dead, and the unborn could do it no better. ”
- “You will change your mind; You will change your looks; You will change your smile,laugh, and ways but no matter what you change, you will always be you.”
- “Not everybody can be famous but everybody can be great because greatness is determined by service… You only need a heart full of grace and a soul generated by love.”
- “He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.”
- “Law and order exist for the purpose of establishing justice and when they fail in this purpose they become the dangerously structured dams that block the flow of social progress.”
- “Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.”
- “A man who won’t die for something is not fit to live.”
Which of these quotes inspires you the most?
Share them in the comment section below.
Remember to subscribe to my youtube channel and follow me on twitter and Instagram: @Oruaze
Do have a great day ahead.
– Moses Oruaze Dickson